Amfiteatru Foundation initiated the formation and activity of two clusters, starting from the needs and opportunities created by its programs.
Romania Health Medical Cluster
The Romania Health Cluster brings together top health units, medical service providers, professional organizations, higher education and scientific research units, health facilitators, catalyst organizations, etc. and is in an active professional relationship with other medical entities or carrying out activities related to the medical field (insurance companies, transport, hotels, financial institutions, etc.) with the common goal of promoting the highest level of quality and safety in health care provided patients.
The interventions of the Romania Health Cluster aim at consolidating the trust in the quality and safety of the medical services performed by its members, for the patients from Romania and from abroad.
Amfiteatru Foundation is also an active member in a number of clusters, networks and GALs (local action groups):
- Health Factory – Innovative Cluster
- Transylvania Regional Balneotourism Cluster
- Oltenia Health Tourism Cluster
- MEDRO health cluster network
- Balkan Health Tourism Cluster
- ICRT – International Center for Responsible Tourism
- GAL-Together we develop Sector 5